- What is the rental fee for event space?
Rental pricing varies and is customized dependent on overall function requirements (food and beverage needs, amount of event space needed, overnight rooms, etc.). For a quote and proposal, request information about events at The Nook.
- Is outside food and beverage permitted in your facility?
Due to our full service catering and dining options, including the smoothie bar, food court, and Forklift & Palate restaurant, we do not allow outside food and beverage at The Nook.
- What is your smoking policy?
All Nook facilities are smoke-free.
- Are you a pet friendly facility?
Pets are not permitted at The Nook. Service animals are allowed for persons with disabilities.
- How do I make a reservation at The Warehouse Hotel?
Please visit The Warehouse Hotel website to make your reservation. For group reservations (blocks of 10 rooms or more), please call our sales department at 717-618-8580.
- What are your office hours?
Our sales department is available Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Is WIFI available?
Yes, complimentary standard WIFI is available throughout the entire complex. Look for WIFI password signs around the facility for instructions.
Additional requirements are available upon request for an additional charge.
- How do I secure the date for my event?
Please call our sales department at 717-618-8580 or Request Information to check availability and book your event.
- Is set-up and cleanup included?
Yes, setup and cleanup are included in the room rental fee.
- Do you offer catering options?
Yes, our complete menu of onsite catering options can be viewed on our Catering and Dining page.
- How do I see inside your facility?
Contact our sales department at 717-618-8580 to schedule a site tour.
- Will our attendees have to pay for parking?
Parking charges vary per event. Spooky Nook Sports offers 1,526 on-site parking spaces, including accessible parking options.
- Overnight parking and tailgating is not permitted.
- Preferred parking is available for guests of the Warehouse Hotel and Forklift & Palate restaurant.
- For a map of our parking lots, please see the Spooky Nook Sports and The Warehouse Hotel parking map.
- Do you provide audio-visual equipment in-house?
Yes, please see our Audio & Visual page for details.
- Do you have bar packages for private events?
Yes. Our bar packages may be viewed on the menus located on our Catering and Dining page.
- Is Spooky Nook Sports handicap accessible?
All of Spooky Nook Sports’ facilities, including The Warehouse Hotel and Forklift & Palate Restaurant, are ADA compliant.
Note: Service animals are allowed for persons with disabilities.
Have another question? Contact Us